AMONGST THE BENEFITS WHICH SASLAW OFFERS ITS MEMBERS ARE:
- regular seminars and workshops on topical issues in all 5 chapters: Johannesburg, Pretoria, Cape Town, Durban, PE, and Bloemfontein.
- Membership of the International Society for Security and labour law – www.islssl.org.za
- the Workplace Legal brief; an online publication from Juta Law, free of charge to all SASLAW members every Wednesday
- the opportunity to participate in pro bono projects and log compulsory annual pro bono hours with the organised legal profession
- attendance at the SASLAW Annual conference in Johannesburg in September 2020 at a reduced member fee
- Attendance at SASLAW partner events at a reduced registration fee
- contact with colleagues; networking & learning opportunities the opportunity to debate current issues with peers
- communication containing reference to developments in the field of labour law, information and judgments
- access to all papers and presentations given at SASLAW conferences, seminars and workshops around the country on the website member’s page
- Feedback on meetings with the CCMA, Labour Court and other stakeholders
- 40% discount on Lexis Nexis Labour Law products – SASLAW Select - saslaw.org.za/index.php/saslaw-select
To apply for membership, please follow this link to create your account and give us your details. An invoice will be sent to you from your chapter administrator. Once payment is received, your membership will be activated and you will be able to access our members pages of the website & start enjoying the benefits of becoming a valued SASLAW Member.
We look forward to hearing from you.